Children of Tsunami is made possible by the
partnership and support of a growing number of organisations,
groups and individuals.
They exist and operate at various
levels - local, national, regional and global.
They help us in many different ways.
- Enabling ground level access in
- Logistical advice and support
to our production teams on location filming
- Communications support with tsunami
affected persons and communities
- Analysis and interpretation of
information and statistical data
- Advice on cultural, social and
political sensitivities in the countries we work in
- Interviewing and/or translation
- Verification of information gathered
by our production teams
- Gathering additional photographs
- Promoting our media products with
broadcasters, educators and civil society
- Helping us in generating additional
resources to sustain the multi-media project
- Providing strategic advice on
marketing, distribution and promotion
The list is long, varied and most
It is truly the power of partnership
that enables TVE Asia Pacific and its production teams
to continue in this project against many odds.
We acknowledge the support of our
We alone are responsible for the editorial
content and analysis of Children of Tsunami
If you would like to become a partner,